Friday, June 06, 2008

Ken Doesn't Know What the Hell He's Doing

Excuse the language...

But, I thought someone ought to tell the truth. The plumbing crew next door apparently has a new guy. His name is Ken. He doesn't know how to use a wheelbarrow, he seems to have buried himself partially in a hole, and has numerous times put the limbs of his crew in danger in the last three days.

Oh yeah, and his loud boss has woken up Jack from four separate naps because of Ken. I'm not happy with Ken. I'm thinking of suggesting he go back to his job as Barbie's whipping boy.

I'm not terribly happy with his boss either. He has either not done a very good job screening his new employees or he has been pressured by his sister to hire his nephew. Either way, I think he should have had the guts to let Ken go by now.

Note to plumbing crew. I can hear every word you say. If that pool drainage system you're tinkering with two feet from the walls of Abby's room floods my house, I have a large family and they don't take kindly to people who flood an almost organized house.

4 comments:

Jen Gray said...

Two words: White Noise. Anna's white noise machine has made all the difference in the world. If the neighbors next door are being really loud, I use the white noise AND a fan in her room during naps. Naps are sacred!

Dave said...

^ Yup, yup, and yup.

Juliana Shain said...

Actually, Jen is right. When the lawn mowers and weed whackers are going nutso on my street, my fan is a miracle worker.

On another note, a nice flood could bring some nice flood insurance payoffs, which could bring a nicely finished kitchen.

Creative Mama said...

:)your a tricky one aunt julie... :)