Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Little Things

Make a difference...

For the positive:
Last night I made broiled salami sandwiches for dinner. I didn't have the energy to try to sell them to Abby so I just made it and answered when she asked what it was etc. and had in my mind the back-up plan ("four bites of this and you can just have plain salami") and ate my dinner. Abby didn't pout or poke at the food, she just started eating. And then complimenting, "Momma, I LOVE this." "Momma, thank you for making me such a fabulous dinner!"

Awh, shucks, it weren't nothing, little lady.

For the negative:
I spent money on t-shirts. Because cute casual t-shirts are what I need because I simply can't get too dressed up everyday and perform at my job. I *should* have bought a whole bunch of white, gray, and black tee-shirts. Because those are the casual pant colors I have. *SIGH*

2 comments:

diane said...

uh oh, I hate when I do that!!

Albert said...

Yes Momma - you are an expert chef and all things magical and amazing.