Monday, April 30, 2007

The Highlight of My Day

I had to work at the school today and didn't feel like it. But as I walked into the gate and Abby followed me around just a little bit the way most kids do to their working parents she spotted a teacher and wavered away from me. As I turned to get on with my business I heard her proclaim to her teacher, "My mother is driving me Crazy!"

Oh my gosh. Nothing could have cracked me up more.

P.S. if anyone has been trying to call - our phone has been out for a week. Very annoying. Prognosis should be known Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

snicker...

Dave said...

Abby - give me a call later. We'll talk.

Ada said...

cackle snort - I guess it's time to order Wesley more of those tshirts...

Juliana Shain said...

Oh my gosh. That is sooo funny. She must've heard that somewhere. Just wait'll she gets a mother-in-law!!