Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Collections

First off, I am writing to tell you (politely - Abby stressed I had to do it politely) that Abby would like a collection of things for her birthday. What do you want a collection of? I ask naively. She doesn't know. When pressed, she decided notebooks. Like pretty or fun notebooks. This is actually quite a good idea because she loves to draw and write notes so ... for once, I agree.

Secondly, I am writing to tell you I've decided IIIII want a collection of postcards (pause here while I go check on my mother who has fallen backwards in numb unhappiness or rage that I want to obtain clutter). I stumbled upon this post here and even though she admits to nothing much interesting in the box she was given... it makes me itch with desire to look through a similar stack.

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

notes taken.

diane said...

What post?