Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The House Of Cranky

SERIOUSLY cranky.

I apparently have the computer plague.

My laptop is dead (we'll give it to DINO to see if its a simple thing).

Samantha's laptop doesn't have the system requirements to support photoshop and for some reason I can't easily download the update (how weird is that?).

Steve's laptop has some sort of photoshop malfunction where I can't press "file... open" without it crashing IMMEDIATELY.

I am cranky.

Steve is cranky.

Jack... he's doing better.

3 comments:

diane said...

Jack would be cranky if he understood the globel impact of computer frustration...give him a year or two.

Juliana Shain said...

Awww...I know it feels like I'm locked out of the world when my computer isn't working.

Albert said...

Boy - you guys are doing well if cranky is the extent of your pain. I go NUTS when my computer so much as hiccups! Life loses its luster .. depression threatens .. it's a good thing I can't kick the cat ('cause Ivan will literally stalk me like prey and attack from 20 feet away if I piss him off).
Losing one's computer for even a day is MAJOR AWFUL!!
P.S. I cannot believe how beautiful my grandson is doing Hide and Seek!