Monday, September 15, 2008

Anxiety - thy name is... me...

I am irrationally anxious.

Right now.

I have trash to put out that I don't want to - diaper pail to empty...

No food in the house for lunch.

Laundry is stalled...

Jack has shots later today...

I have FOUR workdays next month.

There are so many things I want to do with my time... and I don't want to not spend quality time with my kids... i.e. even though I want to be spending more time with photography and more time with friends, and trying to figure out my yoga plans... I also don't want to bother - don't want to set up babysitters - don't want to not be with the kiddos...

Priorities and balance - I know - blah blah blah...

And Jack is asleep and its almost time to pick up Abby and he'll probably be hungry when he wakes up but we don't have time to get him straightened out before picking up Abby...AACCCCCCCCK.

Right, but I'm not supposed to want to be anxious... so I suppose... blah. I don't feel like being better.

I feel like panicking.

So there. I'm going to go eat some worms.

edited to add:
ok it all worked out. AND I fixed a health care problem, whoo.

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

Ok. Deep breath. Now another one. Keep going. You'll be ok. : ) Sorry you're having an anxious day.