Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Super Narly Wish List

My birthday is coming up and, as usual, I don't have a good list for Steve to work from. Everything I want is too expensive for just a birthday present. And besides, they are also thing that I'm sure I'll get someday in the next 20 years or so... so there's no rush.

But as I was thinking of them, I was thinking some were funny. I can't remember which right now... so I'm going to write them all down.

Lenses (only super crazy ones)
Camera (5D)
Desktop - but only if it comes with an office ;)
Hundreds of Creative Memories 12x12 and 8x8 page protectors - ah yes, I think that was the funny one. And it IS out of any price range, because I need SO many.

This is not a hint. Well... you can print this out for Steve *after* we do the plumbing, the roof, the stairs, the kitchen, the deck AND he just happens to land and hit his head on a few thousand dollars. That's when I'm totally hinting.

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

oooo I want your presents... :)

Juliana Shain said...

Whoa. Whoa. Lots of blogs removed.