Saturday, July 12, 2008

Neglected

I have the cutest pictures of Jack... where to post? Here or at Abby/Jack... probably there... but not tonight.

I cannot both upload pictures to the blog and to snapfish at the same time. And I am sadly behind on Snapfish. And the whole "taking massive amounts of massive files and putting them on my less than massive laptop" thing is taking it's toll. So every few days... or weeks, depending on how many pictures I'm taking, I have to unload onto my massive hard drive (courtesy Samantha Sue) which is not all that simple because I am still stubbornly using my laptop (to be fair, I don't have a desk top yet because I was just gifted the coolest camera in the world - one HUGE expense at a time, people), though I suppose I could set the laptop up as a desktop...hmm... that's an idea...

ANYWAY point being sometimes I am unloading pictures onto the hard drive (which is stored in the closet) before I get them up on snapfish and you know I will probably NEVER go looking folder by folder thru the massive hard drive ever again in my life so if they are lost on there, they may be forever lost on there...

SO snapfish won the toss tonight. Sorry....

1 comment:

Juliana Shain said...

Still waiting for photos of Abby opening the card.