Monday, July 14, 2008

Judge Not...

Okay, I'll admit it - I used to judge you types out there that can't keep up with email or blogs or myspace or facebook or what have you.

I basically communicate MOSTLY through these means, so I could not understand what could be so hard about sitting down and clicking a few buttons.

But, I had ANOTHER bout of infection due to plugged duct this weekend and it was either very mild or I have become an expert at getting ahead of this thing and I felt 85% today.

That is, obviously, a lot due to everyone catering to me and taking my children so that they might have a better day than I!

Point being... I feel overwhelmed by my internet communications and check points and so I almost turn off.

Weird.

Would never have pegged myself as capable.

I guess that's why we're not supposed to be all judgey.

Cuz it comes back to us...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah, that's me. Sometimes I'm really good about keeping up with people and responding to e-mails, but basically since I stopped working outside the home, that's taken a backseat and I get very very behind at times. I've been amazed at how much you've kept up with blogging after Jack's arrival. On those nights when you were posting because it was the middle of the night and you were up with him, or while you were pregnant and couldn't sleep - those are the nights where I just wallow in despair thinking "Why, oh why, am I not sleeping right now?" I don't get productive like you do :)

Ada said...

you're not as productive as I am... or you're not as WHINEY as I am? it's a fine line. :)