Sunday, May 11, 2008

Runner

Be careful what you comment...

Sarah commented that the only representation I had of her our last weekend away in my blog was her enjoying a forbidden cup of ice cream. The reason for that, of course, is the same reason there are rarely pictures of me or any other mother on trips. Unless we specifically ask we are either running after kids/making them nap or sleep so we aren't around during picture taking OR we are the ones that take the pictures (point being, yes of course the dads are working with the kids, thats what we have all the pictures of, but you see how it gets complicated).

ANYWAY then, as I giggled at a picture I'd taken today of Sarah, I got to thinking... wouldn't it be hilarious if the only pictures I ever posted of her were silly ones? A running gag... that only you who were reading this blog this particular week would know about. Everyone else would just think, "Gee, that sister-in-law of Adrea's sure is a hoot."

That's the decapitated back half of a pinata on her head in case you were wondering.

It's just a thought is all...

2 comments:

Albert said...

very cute! .. both of them.

Creative Mama said...

awesome. I totally deserved that... and you make me laugh...