Monday, May 26, 2008

Comfort Things...

I have been noticing a strong urge to binge on comfort food or comfort shopping.

I've been successful in denying the comfort shopping... the comfort food... a bit harder.

I just need to remember to stop and think. I really find myself almost rushing to get the snack before my mind can stop me. Which I think is funny. Anytime you are working against yourself I find it slightly silly. I'm still holding steady at the weight... i.e. five more pounds would be fantastic... ten would just make me giddy. BUT I have not been walking with Maggie like I was and have been binging on dessert. SO just for the sake of not being a crazy binger, I need to stop.

SO I will... right after ... ;) Just kidding. RIGHT now. I think I've been letting it go non-stop since I got sick. So even my addicted side is like, 'yeah, we're cool, let's stop.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i am completely bingeing since i got sick this past week. and now i have houseguests and a trip coming up! this week will pretty much be shot. back to business next week, i guess.

and back to walking?? i'd love to.