Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pocket Giggles

There are some things that I watch or read that just have the ability to make me crack a smile no matter what.

In "The Fairly Odd Parents," an animated series on which two people I know have worked (I'm impressed), Timmy has Fairy Godparents Cosmo and Wanda.

This is Abby's favored show of the moment, which makes me happy because I like it quite a lot.

One Episode Timmy has been embarrassed and he wishes that he didn't have any emotions. So they wish the emotions out of him (they are therefore embodied).

ANYWAY in what must be a short little three second gag Cosmo is at home manning the emotions and he's all beat up and harassed looking and he says:

"Envy, Jealousy stop fighting over who loves Love more. Angry, stop beating up Happy! Fear, get out from under the bed! Oh great, Bravery is on the roof again!"

(I'm not sure if thats the whole quote and cannot for the life of me understand why all these quote lovers haven't latched onto this one)

More quotes:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Fairly_OddParents

5 comments:

Dave said...

All I can say is don't blame me if Abby suffers a stroke from the pace of that show.

Ada said...

Um Storyboard sort of determines pace, doesn't it?

Dave said...

Somewhat. Tons of scene cutting on the boards followed by Timing Directors on speed.

Ada said...

But basically I can still blame you.

Dave said...

Fire away.