Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Manual Focus, Light Circle

I really am trying to give Abby a break with the pictures - but when she is bathed and in a pretty dress and her hair is actually done... and then she SUGGESTS "play camera" I couldn't resist.





Okay, I'm starting to realize why the photographer suggested practicing on a doll. I really had to concentrate on remembering which angle I was shooting at to get which light. Of course, I am not going to use my front yard once I have a back yard, so these tests are just for fun.



How did I get her to stay still? (This is the question you should be asking even if you are not because I am not very good at the manual focus thing yet so I needed her to be very very still) I let her use my 1K+ camera/lens to take pictures of trees.



I figured, that is it, I'm living on the edge now, I'd better get some nice pictures before she accidentally destroys my camera.

No comments: