Monday, March 17, 2008

Goose

10 years ago I was...
In my senior year of college (Westmont), exclusively dating my ex-boyfriend (Steve)... unofficially, enjoying the ultimate schedule of classes only two and a half days a week, living in the fishbowl with little Jen, arguing with a strange toddler who liked to dial our phone number (565-6565).

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. call Abby's dentist to schedule appointment
2. call my doc to verify appointment
3. put check to hospital in mail before they send collections people after me
4. go to target (list: mac n'cheese, ketchup, soother thingee, pjs, detergent / not on list but got anyway: quilted crib sheet, swim coverup for Abby)
5. make dinner

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Buy ALL the cool camera lenses
2. Give. IJM (as in significantly)
3. Buy lots and lots of shoes
4. Sell my (and my mom's) art for even more billions based on the novelty that I'm a billionaire...

3 of my bad habits:
1. eating cookie dough
2. eating cookies
3. being highly ANXIOUS

5 Places I've Lived:
I refuse to answer this one based on my anxiety that someone will use this information to access my swiss bank account where I keep my billions.

5 Jobs I've Had (in random order):
1. Tax Law Book Keeper- Upper
2. Nanny (I had never changed a diaper though)
3. Book Salesperson
4. Archivist
5. Customer Service for the greatest all-in-one trucking software company ever made - LOOOOOP

Things that most people don't know about me:
1. I do in fact tear up at the simplest things
2. I only pretend to be okay with the mess
3. I secretly wish I liked coffee
4. I really liked the movie "Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo"

Tag:
Trucker Jen
Dave
(And anyone else who will share)

1 comment:

Juliana Shain said...

Deuce Bigalow? Shocking.