Thursday, March 20, 2008

Golf?


happy not quite focused             focused but not happy              focused, sorta happy, no background

I imagine this must be what being addicted to golf is like.

I cannot force my beautiful daughter to pose in the right light AND stay generally still AND have any sort of nice expression on her face. I can chase her around which she doesn't detest and I get some really cute moments - but maybe one out of ten is perfectly sharp, one out of thirty has the eyes I'm looking for, one out of fifty has the sharpness, the eyes AND the expression I'm looking for and NONE have all of that and a good/interesting/beautiful background.

I've decided I need to stage the front room for pictures because those windows give the perfect light in the morning, but I need no clutter or monkey mirrors or laptops or diapers in the background. I need a chair or some interesting prop type thing.

When I do have a willing model (see Claire) it's not the right light. Granted, we knew it wasnt' the right light, we were just messing around.

Examples to follow when Blogger starts working.

No comments: