Monday, March 24, 2008

The Great Easter Egg Hunt




Aaron, Megan, Gents and Samantha were tasked with hiding the 500 or so (am I exaggerating? I don't know... I really don't)easter eggs Marysue had lovingly stuffed with candy, money, toys... and more candy.

They took their mission quite seriously.

And no, it was not me taking pictures of Aaron's butt... it was Steve... I ask you, is that more disturbing or less?



I can't say there wasn't a little pilfering... where Samantha is hiding this Easter egg... I do not know.

They used creativity, stealth and height.


Some were... less cunningly hidden




But in the end everyone enjoyed the spoils.

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

love the story telling...

Aaron said...

And I love the pictures of me.

Aaron said...

Where's the special egg hiding place picture?