Monday, May 21, 2007

Unembellished News Items...


Abby had her first ride in a convertible.
Steve and I switched closets since I had more hanging room and he had more hanging clothes.
Somehow in the process Steve rearranged both Abby's room and the upstairs guest room.
I switched primary care physicians in order to get an OB to deliver at our normal hospital.
I have my first appointment with my new OB June 4th whom, after all this trouble shares a waiting room with my old OB.
I have blood tests at the end of this month to check for things.
I am generally okay until 4 or 5 pm rolls around at which point I go downhill fast.
We are mold free.
Steve, Hazel and I are apparently starting a Sunday School class just because we only like each other.
My kitchen is a mess.
Abby is very close to dressing herself.
Abby has started using the bicycles with the 'big' kids at school.
Abby has her ballet recital the first weekend in June which I will be missing. But a Scheidler will film it.
I have to be very careful what I say if Abby has an accident as yesterday when I said, 'We don't want another one' she then proceeded to run to the bathroom every thirty seconds just to be sure.
Abby hoards things in my unused maternity clothes box.
I had the weirdest dream this morning that my neighbor was in my garage commenting on it's emptiness and I discovered by trying to affix the tarp back over the entire house that she's been making outfits for all the mice and critters that she also apparently has created a tunnel for between her house and ours.
I love gloomy rainy days.
Abby makes funny faces

4 comments:

James Lamb / tvjames said...

Man, I wish I were around to tease Steve in person about having more hanging clothes than you.

diane said...

Nice to see you back...did Abby like the ride?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, dear one! I agree that gloomy rainy days are perfect. Is it a genetic thing or what?

Ada said...

james: snicker, he does dress for work everyday whereas I haven't worn something requiring a hanger since September.
Gramma: She said it was a bit too much wind, but she was okay with the whole thing.
Poppa:I think it is. Sunny days make me cranky.