Monday, May 07, 2007

Say what you want about Oprah...

she has things on her shows that I care about.

Well, that's a generality - trust me for every show I'm thrilled to see there are four that I couldn't care less about. Half the time it really has very little to do with Oprah herself - sometimes I like her, sometimes she's horribly ridiculous and sometimes she's annoying, but there is something about the show that connects with me.

As you all know I've been preoccupied with my nausea to the point where I have had a difficult time getting my thoughts passed it. Well, my little Blockbuster netflixy sort of thing just started delivering the Oprah 2oth anniversary thing that was on my list and watching the 'best of' really helped get my brain back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sincerely glad that something can shine through the gloom of misery....hooray for Oprah! May she live long and prosper!