Thursday, May 24, 2007

Prepping or Bribing?

Abby and I have had two play dates in the last two days. One at a house which was perfectly suited for both the girls that lived there and for kids to come and play. The other at my house and I've decided we're definitely lacking in the 'stuff to do with other kids' arena.

We have lots of books, we have stuffed animals but apparently we need:
Dress up clothes for kids
Dress up clothes for babydolls
mini strollers for said babydolls
...
that's mostly it.

During play dates they don't seem to play games, they just play 'house' or 'fantasy' in general... and we're not prepped for that.

PLUS we need a backyard... preferably minus the coarse dirt, scary tool shed, and assortment of construction materials left behind by various projects.

1 comment:

diane said...

You already have dolls (many many dolls) and the dresses for them in your storage area. Have you forgotten?

Will have to work on kid size dress up....but some of my best childhood memories are of my cousins and I dressing up in my Aunt Ruth's sheers (curtains) and running through the house like little maniacs. I remember that they floated behind and if we would run fast we could pretend we were fairys.