Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sarah's Quiz

Where do these scents take you?

1. freshly cut grass
2. chlorine
3. fresh cinnamon rolls
4. smoke
5. vanilla mint
6. coffee
7. new car smell
8. mildew
9. dirt
10. fabric softener


1. I can't pin it down. Its like elementary school super early in the morning when my mom used to drop me off before work.

2. An inside pool we got to go to once on tour with Agape.

3.I don't have a strong memory - just a link with Steve getting sick... Steve does not do well with cinnibuns.

4. fire smoke from the 1997 fires (in Newbury Park, not here, though Steve has the same memory from the exact same time)

5. errr yuck... thats just a tease - vanilla from countless cooking of desserts, mint - the bane of my existance especially when mixed and contaminating See's candy.

6. Steve and mornings at DPS

7. the audi...sigh

8. most of our clothes for several years

9. Hume Lake - walking around

10. overwhelming scent annoyance

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

thanks for a whole blog... I thought you might like this one given your amazing gift of pin pointing scents...