Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The BIG Weekend: Then We Went Home

Sarah and I woke up early for a photoshoot... the pictures of which you will have to wait until tomorrow's photography blog post.

Then we went to a final wedding celebration buffet.

And then we went home.

And then Abby wanted to swim.

And that was it.

I am so cranky today. I feel like there is a whole list of very important things I need to get done that I don't feel like getting done. I feel incapable of my responsibilities and relationships.

I'm anxious about everything and nothing... good and bad and neutral.

I'm attempting tonight to focus on the wonderful things.

Like how sweetly sad Abby is when she's sick.
"Mom!... .... I'm just laying here on the wooden floor.... because the bed is too hot"

Like how Jack gets all emotional when I sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" (he collapses into me to cuddle three times during the song).

Like how easy Jack is to feed and get to sleep.

Like how we don't have ANYthing going on this week.

Like how awesome my pictures are.

Like how I'm loving going on picture adventures.

Like how I'm finally an iphone user. The old one... but hey... I can't be trusted to keep it charged anyway.

Like how Steve got the Firefly ringtone to work on my new iphone.

Like how Steve got me Hot Fudge from Bob's Big Boy for our anniversary.

Like how Steve gets all angrily sentimental when he thinks of Abby getting married.

Like how much like Jack Abby looked as a baby.

Like how my mom is close enough to buy me milk in the morning if she reads this (Trader Joe's organic non-fat - you love Trader Joe's you know you do! And Abby needs vitamins because she's sick!)

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

Ada it's time to get outside this morning... and take a walk... I PROMISE... it will help...

Creative Mama said...

clear your head...