Wednesday, June 20, 2007

World's most useless Premonition

Sunday night I dreamed I found a flea on my leg.

Today I found a flea on my leg.

I have been worrying that it's being Summer time and all and everyone with doors open and disturbing the yard and tromping dirt etc through the house that we were going to have a problem.

I'm just praying praying praying that our Terminex membership is going to pay off here because I really just might lose it if we have to go through the same flea horror that we did last year.

2 comments:

diane said...

I hope you intend to call immediately! Obviously, you have super fleas in Altadena. Your cats don't even go outside! "They" say you can track them in from outside...but from where? Crazy.

Albert said...

A pox on every flea in Altadena!!
There - THAT oughta do it.