Friday, June 22, 2007

Hammerheads Day Four


Not the best of pictures, but there were complications with my time today. It'll look amazing in a nice picture - don't forget to note the spanish tiles and little pipes at the top that mimic our actual house. How cool is that?

Nothing at all to do with Hammerheads, but I can't talk about it right now. Hard day for an emotionally unstable pregnant woman. Abby fell face first into a stepping stone and busted her lip.

The show people were great though.

Abby is amazing. And I love her with a painful intensity.

2 comments:

diane said...

The door and shutters are delightful...and I love the half playhouse half tree house aspect too. It is a beautiful tree.

Dave said...

Wesley woke up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose and now I can't sleep, I feel so bad for him. I know where you come from, pregnant woman.