Monday, June 25, 2007

Abby's New House

Well, we asked for it. Abby has her own house. She likes to wake up early (and therefore wake us up early) to go out to her house and play. She invites me in or says that I need to go back in the house depending on her mood. These pictures are from the first morning after the house was finished (note she is still in her pjs).


Today she informed me she wanted her soup and her juice in her house and suggested I go to the grocery store alone because she had her own house so it was okay for me to go. Of course, when she is in there I hear her hollering now and then because "There's a bee in my house!!!!" or "Now I want cereal!"



It only took a day and a half for the swelling of her lip to go down and she just looks a little scraped up now.

3 comments:

Albert said...

I hope I'm honored with an invitation soon! I'm prepared to submit to a selection interview by the lady of the house, anytime.
By the way, What is the name and address of the new house? How about Abby Manor? Westminster Abby?

Ada said...

Well, anyone who wants to send her mail - she has a mail slot in her door and I bet she'd be tickled if she received mail!

Juliana Shain said...

Oh my gosh. So cute. This is like every child's best fantasy come true. So long are the days of hanging a sheet over too clothing lines.

Does your housekeeper realize her work just doubled?