Monday, June 04, 2007

Leaping Lizard!

That is my new name for the baby in my belly. During the last ultrasound first thing baby did was a somersault. Then proceeded to have quite a grand time moving all over the place.

Today we saw the new OB that I fought getting tooth and nail (with many tears). Not that I adored my normal OB so very much, but I knew what to expect and that is important to me (abnormally so).

Anyway, new OB...is... fantastic. He's great. He's phenomenal. I love him.

We did have a little blip in the appointment when two nurses couldn't find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler - so we got an automatic ultrasound which was fun since Steve wasn't there for the leaping lizard one. But nope, there was baby, heartbeat just fine... personally I think baby was sleeping and didn't want to be disturbed via doppler.

Sooooo... that's the haps. Next ultrasound in two months should tell us boy or girl (that's August for those of you counting).

4 comments:

Jen Gray said...

Yippee! So glad you got to see the little one again and so glad that you love your new doctor. That is great news.

Jen Gray

diane said...

I'm counting, I'm counting!

Albert said...

Wow -- I mean Wow.

Juliana Shain said...

Yippee!! My sister-in-law had that same scare with the heartbeat, but it turned out fine.

Congrats!!!