Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Flurry of Wispy Not Much

Ok, so... I've decided the main problem with doing this book thing on my own. The plot. Before I had one. Now I don't.

Because I won't take hers because I believe she will someday want it; not to mention I just wouldn't do that one because that plot wasn't my passion - but it was easy... it was straightforward. And if there is one thing I am not... it is straight forward so that would have been nice.

I am running around and around in my mind how to build a plot around what I want to build the plot around and it's getting there. It would be nice to have a partner to bounce things off of... but it's also nice not to have a partner tell me how ridiculous all the half-baked thoughts that are running through my head are. This is also what brought me back to the auditory/visual/kinetic learning. I have my best thoughts when talking about it to a partner or by writing to her... and now she doesn't exist. Perhaps I will just write emails to myself.

So I did buy a book because it will help me straighten basics out so I don't torture myself with work formulating a formula that has been formulated for fifty years. Next I need a computer program that helps it all along.

But even without that I'm just letting things stew around in my head until it turns a different color.

And I'm writing scenes, or music videos anyway. ;) As I listen to music in the car I build scenes. When it all works with time frame and the beat, I write it down and it has a built in rhythm.

So yeah. Next stop - plot.

No comments: