Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Adventures with Magic Shell

Magic Shell chocolate coating for ice cream is one of those things I get once a year or so because I pass it in the super market and I think back on the childhood love of it and I just need to have it.

Course I don't love the taste... but... its the power of nostalgia, what can I do?

Well, I just had some today and I have to share what an odd experience with Magic Shell I've had recently.

I first bought it in late last year some time. And it was so cold in my house (wasn't necessarily that cold outside) but it was so cold in my house that everynight the magic shell would freeze in it's container.

I thought that was pretty funny. Steve and I don't have heating at the moment you see.

So when I wanted to use it I had to run it under hot water for five minutes.

Well so now it is hot. And we air conditioning either. But hey - no problem - right?

No. Now it is so hot in my house the magic shell won't freeze on the ice cream because the ice cream melts too fast and the bowl never gets cold.

I really should have added 'Air/Heat' to my list of things I want when Steve gets rich and famous. And then I'll have a talk with the magic shell people. They are obviously snobs for the perfect climate.

1 comment:

Ada said...

LOLOLOL. Right after I show them my deformed hand and announce I like nothing they serve me.