Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Easy

Things are easy. Things are impossible.

I have time - but never two hands when I have the time. Or if I do I have crazily more important priorities than my little things. My big things I hvae time for. My inner thoughts? eh. No time.

I think them.

I can't really express them, and the problem is if I don't express them they don't go full circle. Just a lot of half thought feelings.

Mainly? I don't want to panic whenever my panic button is pushed (multiple children in need at the same time).

The difficulty with life right now is that at no one time is EVERYone happy. Very hard not to feel like a failure all the time and want everyone to repress themselves for the moment just so it can feel like restful peace for a while.

Jack waking up for the umpteenth time crying because he can't breathe. Steve starts new job tomorrow so I'm taking over kids for entire night while he is on the couch. Ha. Never thought that would be the cush job - being banished to the couch.

No comments: