Friday, January 04, 2008

It's Citrus time in Altadena

It's Orange Sale time again.

Please order a plethora of oranges or grapefruit from me.

I need to sell 35 crates in three weeks. Currently I've sold... 5 and 1/4. Somehow it all came together last year, I don't know how, but here I go again!

You can also buy a crate that we donate to the Food Pantry which counts toward me too.

If you'd like to pay via credit card you can go to the website www.ansoranges.com - just make sure to credit our name when you purchase.

I'll be delivering fruit January 26th ish.

This is our only fundraiser... I really appreciate it!

California Navel Oranges:
25$ for crate
16$ for 1/2 crate
11$ for 1/4 crate

Arizona Ruby Grapefruit:
21$ for crate
15$ for 1/2 crate
10$ for 1/4 crate

update good news: They give you an alumni's old cards when you get your packet - kind of a running start - local people that have been buying fruit for literally decades. A couple of the cards that I left messages for last year but never got a hold of, people actually answered and wanted fruit! So that was two crates I got this year that I didn't have last year.
update bad news: My big customer last year is gone! Their number has been disconnected!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another crate bites the dust ... Many neighbors willo be pleased