Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Baby Human was right...

The first thing I saw in HD was a Discovery Channel series on the "Baby Human" and one of the segments showed how the baby/toddler processes all the many things she learns in a day as she goes to bed. There are so many new ideas, concepts, words, games, etc and it is like she runs through them all before her brain can rest.

A good example of this is Abby's nighttime chatter at the moment:

Momma, what is for the rash?
The lotion and the medicine make a rash?
OH. The lotion and the medicine make it better.
Momma, what is skin?
Momma, why is this my room?
So Macaiah isn't here?
Does he have his own room?
Does Auntie have a room?
Does Auntie have a bed too?
Momma, I don't want to have any dreams.
tune to London bridges...
The sun is on it's way UP.
I think I hear something outside.
A giraffe wants me.
I think something's happening.
I think it's Daddy.
(singing)I get knocked down, but I get up again (guess what I've been listening to in the car?)

No comments: