Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am SO not as cool as James...

My brother's facebook account was taken over by spammers or - well... whatever the scheme is when they pose as you asking your "friends" for money. Same script as the guys James Lamb played with a while back and I really really wanted to do this whole thing where I wasted their time too but Jack was crying and Abby saying she needed to throw up and I gave up. I'm so disappointed. Hopefully I won't be approached again as I wouldn't want any of your accounts to be the victims, but if I am, I at least hope I have time to make it a good story! And yes, I knew all along it wasn't him. I was TRYING to have fun with it but... sigh... to no avail.

Aaron

Hi

7:24amAdrea

hey

you ok?

7:27amAaron

not at the moment

7:27amAdrea

what is up?

7:28amAaron

l need your help

7:28amAdrea

sure what do you need?

7:28amAaron

am stuck in london and l need your help in getting backhome

l need you to loan me some cash..l'll refund you as soon as am back home

7:31amAdrea

Hey buddy - get off my brother's account.

7:31amAaron

Hello you there?

7:32amAaron

You there Adrea?


1 comment:

Albert said...

Creep!