Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I hope You're Happy...

It is one thing when Abby was singing along to Disney movies... it was cute- it was heart-wrenchingly cute. It is another thing entirely when she started singing along with Mommy's CDs in the car.

Her favorite song is from the musical Wicked, 'Defying Gravity' which begins, "I hope you're happy, I hope you're happy now..." which is really amusing coming from Abby.

Then there is "Celia" from Simon and Garfunkel's greatest hits. This has a cuteness factor because Abby just told me one night at dinner that I was shaking her heart.

Then there was "Miracle" by Cascada which Abby started singing after only one listen (apparently its a simple song - not sure if thats a compliment or not) "I need a Miracle, I wanna be your girl, gimme a chance to see..."

But my current favorite song that she sings is the "Bad day" song? I don't know real title or artist but Abby imitates the guy's rhythm and tone perfect.

Needless to say, Mommy is careful about what she puts on in the car - especially as Abby LOVES 'Golddigger'... I don't think she had time to pick up lyrics though.

No comments: