Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goodbye 2011 and Burnt Fudge Blog?

Poor Blog, you know very little about 2011 here in my household. Facebook has taken over from you.

Of course, I don't feel that great about that. In finally getting the rest of this blog printed I realize how much I miss out on the history of the kids by just relying on status updates vs. rambling here.

I'm thinking... not promising, and actually - by thinking I mean I just thought of it this minute...of starting new over at the blog I opened up but never used for Abby, Jack, & Finn.

It's a thought. The Abby & Jack one never took off for me because I had so much history here and I was still using this one for my own whining. SO now I feel a lot more like I can sort of close this door. Especially because I'm printing it.

BUT I'm not sure. Maybe it's best to just keep the hodge podge, keep the history.

Ugh. See? I don't know. Keep the history and evolve? This just feels like too much baggage! Or redesign, pretend I'm better and cooler starting fresh? Or abandon all thoughts of good intentions of starting over and just rely on facebook to do more and be more?

What would the kids want? I would totally have loved to have gone over my parents' histories like our kids are going to be able to. Of course, knowing my parents, I've got a steel constitution on this matter so, I'd have been fine with it mostly. And luckily for my kids, besides being VERY dramatic and a bit of a whiner, I don't think I have anything in my past that would disillusion or shock them... at least not that has landed online anywhere! Oh, they will be very sure that I'm VERY bad at spelling. But I don't think they'll need therapy for that one.

edited to add: OH wait, I remember though- the other problem. My space here on the blog is running low from the six years of pictures I've posted on here. So maybe the solution is just burnt fudge version 2 from my new email thereby killing several birds with one stone.

1 comment:

diane said...

I'd say keep this one...having everyone in a jumble gives a more balanced prospective. Copy anything you have on the beginning one, maybe to here. OR perhaps start a new one for whining.

Poor poor baby Adrea...we did mostly enjoy you, you know? You only had colic for six months.