Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thanksgiving... remembering the plagues

So, I was walking through my house on the way to put Abby's heater on (it's already cold in this well built old house) and realized I hadn't put away a spoon from this muffin which made me remember when we first moved in how the very foundation of this house used to be infested with ants.

In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd thank God for all the plagues that He has already helped us through in this house...

1. Thieves
2. Electricity
3. Dust
4. Ants
5. Fleas
6. Water Leaks
7. Rain Torrents
8. Ugly Sunroom
9. Debris and Trash
10. Freezing Cold (course that is coming back)
11. Sweltering Heat (that's also coming back)
12. Asbestos

All these things are behind us. That should bring peace. Well... at least gratefulness.

No comments: