Monday, October 23, 2006

Mondays... who needs em?



We all felt this way this morning. Potty training Abby kicked our collective butts Sunday and we all wanted to crawl under something and eat brownies rather than start again today.

Ok, that was probably just me that wanted the brownies. I am back to doubting the logic of not comforting myself with food. It makes me happy... so so happy... sigh. Standing strong today after a binge on chocolate yesterday. But yesterday it was comfort binge-ing - today it would be celebratory binge-ing.

Speaking of chocolate... you all know by now how rich my tastebud memories from childhood are... well I just went looking for that "World's Finest Chocolate" company that used to do all the fundraising from my Elementary School... and lo and behold I found it. (located aptly at http://www.worldsfinestchocolate.com/). Milk Chocolate bars. I could eat my weight in them.

Anyway - the day turned out more than fine. A very sincere thank you to God (you know what you did).

But I guarantee it would have been better with cupcakes...






mmmmmmm cupcakes

No comments: