Monday, November 09, 2009

Thingst

Abby's first school picture freaks me out because she's a real kid now- seems like some sort ofrite of passage.

She made French toast at the big yellow house.

My mom and I are working hard on the Christmas books

my brain is like a siv.

I'm not feeling ovrwhelmed in the "my head is just above water" sort of way- more like the "the treadmill is gong too fast and I'm about to trip and fall on my face" sort of way.

I forgot to pay Gladys.

I've lost the cunningham family picture cd so I need to reburn it.

I need to add Shannon and my girls night out to the calendAR

I need to change beth playdate to next week.

I need to ask Sarah about locations

I need to burn Sara 's CD

I need to edit post and burn two other sessions from this weekend

I need to vomit out more info before it's lost forever from my brain

oh! I need to get Sara's referral prize started!

Laundry, but that's a no brainer... Which is convnient.

Daisy info and nancy's dish by 4.

Engage with new client

1 comment:

Albert said...

#51 Take a break!!