Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dad, David, MarySue, and Aaron... did I mention DAD?

You need to utilize the Amazon Universal Wish List this year. What this means is that you can add things to your Amazon wish list from ANY website... it does not need to be sold at Amazon in order to be added to that oh so easily found Amazon wish list. There is even an easy button that says "add to wish list" you can drag to your bookmarks tool bar to make it super duper easy.

Sarah talks about it here.

I wonder if I copy the link to the button here if it will work
.

I am not as cool as Sarah and basically all of our wish lists are combined into one - including Jack and Abby... Finn's stuff is still on my baby registry... wonder if I should move that stuff... no, it's on Amazon too...

I am less worried about you all finding mine as I am you four specifically making your own. Hint. Hint.

5 comments:

Tims said...

BOOKMARKLETS PEOPLE!! I beleive I was trying to bring everyone's attention to these INSANELY USEFUL little apps like 10 billionmillionzillion seconds ago! Get on the bus!

Lori said...

A. MEN. I wish my family members and James' would use them, too. Some of them are so hard to buy for. Maybe I should just buy them all Amazon gift certificates instead and call it good, if they're going to make it so difficult to figure out what to get. Especially when I'll ask a spouse "What would so-and-so want?" and I get back "Oh, I don't know. Nothing really." Thanks, that was helpful. I could not have come up with that on my own.

Ada said...

Ummm what are bookmarklets and when were you trying to bring everyone's attention to them?

Lori - snort :)

Creative Mama said...

isn't it lovely? glad you thought so too.

Aaron said...

OK I did it. It's got zero things on it but maybe I'll be able to pull it off.