Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Mansion

In an interesting update from my house note before - I just came home after Gladys cleaned and the boys are asleep and Abby is at school. Not to mention I'm slowly slowly getting things that are so often left out put in a place so the house gets cleaner and cleaner as time goes. In these moments, THEN my house feels like a mansion that I adore.

Can I keep it this clean? Nope. I really can't. But I can keep getting better and better and eventually... it'll be ... well, better.

2 comments:

Jen Gray said...

It's interesting...I was just now reading a status update from a friends sort of bemoaning not having a perfectly clean and tidy house. Lots of other moms chimed in to say that "good enough" just has to be good enough because who has time for a perfect house? In fact, who even wants to hang out with someone who has a perfect house? That would just make the rest of us uneasy.

So....better is great AND it is good enough. : )

Ada said...

lol - so true - I avoid clean people ;)